Learn Arabic with us and get a qualification in it!
If you are interested in speaking, understanding, reading and writing Arabic then IGCSE Arabic is the course for you, whether you wan to sit the exam or just learn Arabic.
I take you through the content step by step and focus on teaching you the necessary skills to enable you to use the Arabic language. We will not be learning boring dry grammar. The grammar we learn is to enable you to use the language structure correctly, therefore, it will be done in an enjoyable practical manner.
- are interactive, student based lessons
- provide plenty of opportunities to practice your Arabic
- cover everyday based topics to enable you to use Arabic in your daily life.
We will be following the UKs Cambridge IGCSE Arabic as a Foreign Language curriculum (subject code 0544) with the aim of sitting the exam in the summer of 2022 إن شاء الله .
What makes this course unique:
- The lessons are tailored to students’ needs;
- There will be two sessions a week, each being 1 hour and 20 minutes long;
- Lessons will be recorded for you to watch again at your convenience;
- All necessary handouts and worksheets will be provided so no need to buy any books.
- Students have 24 hour access to a native, experienced and PGCSE (UK secondary school teaching qualification) and CELTA qualified teacher.
- Small classrooms to give plenty of opportunity to practice you Arabic
Whether you decide to sit the exam or not, I will hold your hand in your Arabic learning process till the exam date in 2022.