Privacy and Cookie policies for Gardens Of Arabic.
We understand the importance of the privacy of the information of anyone vising our site. We therefore,
respect and value the privacy of everyone visiting Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our site.|
|“Our Site”||means this website, http://www.GardensOfArabic.com;|
|“United Kingdomand EU Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and]|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Gardens Of Arabic|
What This Policy Covers
What Data We Collect
We may collect some or all of the following data depending on how you use Our site:
- Business/Company Name
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- demographic information such as postcode
- financial information such as credit/debit card numbers
- IP address
- web browser type and version
- operating system
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to
How We Use Your Data
We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Supplying Our products and services to you;
- Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you;
- Responding to communications from you;
- Supplying you with email e.g. newsletters, alerts etc. that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on any email
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR text message AND/OR post with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 201 .
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and interests and and tailor our services to that, with the aim of providing you with a better service:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services and to customize the website according to your interests.
- When we do have a blog and if you opted-in or signed up on our blog we may periodically send you an email about new blog-posts, freebies, products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for internal purposes like “MailChimp” our mailing-list tool.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Contact us if you have any questions about the privacy of your data.