The Rain in the Quran Bundle consists of 8 separate DIGITAL printable PDF files:
- Rain in the Quran Ayaah and meaning, 8 A4 pages
- Rain in the Quran Ayaah Phrase cards, 3 A4 pages
- Rain in the Quran Ayaah 3 way Vocabulary cards, 94 cards of the vocabulary of the ayaah.
- Rain in the Quran Ayaah worksheets, 6 A4 pages
- Rain in the Quran Reader, 11 A4 pages of 22 A5 pages reader book
- Rain in the Quran Reader Sentence Strips, 3 A4 pages
- Rain in the Quran Lesson Plans
- Rain in the Quran READ ME
To connect your learner directly with the Quran by studying a secular topic (the water cycle) and connecting it with the Quran.
To have a deep understanding of the verse about the rain and its effect, and help your learner to contemplate the creation of Allah.
To equip your learner with as many Quranic vocabulary as possible hence this ayaah was chosen from many in the Quran about what the Quran describes as “blessed water”.
To use the vocabulary in the ayaah in a different context to help retain the meaning and understanding of the ayaah as well as identify the same vocabulary in other verses in the Quran.
Key features of these resources:
- Large, clear, easy to read Arabic font.
- Quranic font used to help further connection with the Quran.
- Large space between the words and the lines.
- English translation is provided of the language used.
- Attractive, colourful and engaging illustrations are used to further re-enforce the meaning of the language structure used and help visualization.
- To help retain and identify the Quranic vocabulary elsewhere in the Quran, the vocabulary is placed in different contexts.
Our aim is to help you and your children connect directly with the Quran.
So buy and enjoy!